Health Coaching for All Your Fitness Goals
- weight loss and/or weight management
- eating for health and vitality
- active aging
- getting better quality sleep
- dealing with stress and its effects on the body
- adopting and sustaining healthy lifestyle behaviors that prevent, mitigate, and even reverse chronic diseases
- cardiovascular training for a healthier heart
- strength training for function and fitness
- improving overall health and quality of life
Do you need guidance and/or accountability to reach your fitness goals?
Have you tried every fad diet, workout gimmick, and gadget with no long-term success?
Has a health professional told you that you need to start taking better care of yourself (i.e. exercise and eat better), but you’re not sure what that really means or which steps to take?
If so, Health Coaching may be for you. Free consultation to discuss goals and options.
Monthly Plan – $200/month
This is a “pay-as you go plan”to help you commit to your health and well-being. A healthy lifestyle is about creating habits that are sustainable for you in the long run. This option includes weekly check-ins (phone, text, and/or email) as well as up to two monthly sessions (*in-person or phone/video conference). Healthy lifestyle webinars are also available to help support you on your journey.
Annual Pass – $1999/year
The Annual Pass includes the same options as monthly coaching at substantial savings; you get 12 months of health coaching for less than the price of ten. This option also includes weekly check-ins (phone, text, and/or email) as well as up to two monthly sessions (*in-person or phone/video conference). Webinars are also available to help support you on your journey. This package is for those who want to commit to living their best lives.
*Travel may be additional for in-person training sessions.
You may request to add in-person and/or video training sessions to any of the above options
- 30 minutes for $30
- 60 minutes $55
- Travel may be additional
Keeping employees healthy and happy.
All types of workouts available:
- Group fitness
- Group training for team building or special events
- Yoga for strength, stress relief, balance, flexibility
- Meditation for relaxation, stress relief, balance, and mindfulness
Rates vary based on the size of your group and duration of the event(s).